FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 25, 2011
Triangle Business Journal on Friday unveiled the 2011 class of 40 Under 40 winners.
The 40 Under 40 program recognizes outstanding professionals under the age of 40 for their contributions to their organizations and to the community.
This year’s class will be honored at an awards luncheon May 5 at North Ridge Country Club in north Raleigh. Registration for the event will begin at 11:30 a.m., with lunch served at noon and the ceremony itself starting at 12:30 p.m.
Triangle Business Journal will profile the winners in a special section that will be published in TBJ’s May 20 print edition.
“This year’s 40 Under 40 winners are the region’s up-and-coming thought leaders,” says Bryan Hamilton, publisher of Triangle Business Journal. “Fresh ideas, progressive initiatives and persistent hard work make up the creed of this group. Look for them to shape the Triangle’s vision of tomorrow. ”
Here are this year’s 40 Under 40 winners, listed in alphabetical order.
- Matthew Archer, Archer Investment Management
- Brooks Bell, Brooks Bell Interactive
- Brenda Berg, Scandinavian Child
- Chris Bingham, Riley Life Logistics
- Jayson Boyers, The Chefs Academy
- Kyle Breischaft, Emergency Technologies, Inc.
- Bill Campbell, Clean Design
- Ray Carey, NeoNova Network Services
- Evelyn Contre, Springleaf Strategies
- David Forrest, Fidelity Bank
- Rob Gooding, Accentuate Staffing
- Julie Hampton, Poyner Spruill LLP
- Jim Harris, Coldwell Banker Commercial TradeMark Properties
- Laura Hulsey, RBC Bank USA
- Courtney James, Urban Durham Realty
- Todd Jones, Anderson Jones PLLC
- Rebecca Joyner, Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein
- Paul Kizakevich, CA Technologies
- Troy Knight, VACO Raleigh
- Mary McFadden Lawson, North Carolina Symphony
- Toby Lilliston, BE&K Building Group
- Kyle May, SciMetrika LLC
- Jason Ryan McCoy, Iron Properties LCC
- Brandon Neuman, Shanahan Law Group PLLC
- Amar Patel, WakeMed Health & Hospitals
- Ashley Matlock Perkinson, Perkinson Law Firm
- Dr. Ashleigh Shelby Rosette, Duke University Fuqua School of Business
- Mark Saad, Kinder Soles
- Ingrid Sanchez, iSearchFinance LLC
- Tracy Sanders, Greene Resources, Inc.
- Robert Simora, Railinc Corp.
- Brian Smith, Rex Healthcare
- Sarah Stealey, iContact Corporation
- Scott Sutton, Progress Energy
- Beth Trahos, Smith Moore Leatherwood
- Ryan Treichler, aiMatch, Inc.
- Joyce Weiland, LPS – SoftPro
- Chris Widmayer, Regency Centers Corporation
- Aaron Wright, MedCall LLC
- Matt Zemon, American Support